Please contact us at:
51/53, Abylay Khan Ave., office 204, Almaty
Tel .: +7 727 250 67 81
Researches of scientists at the University aimed at solving urgent problems of public healthcare of state level importance. Achievements and prospects of modern medical science development are the subject of ongoing cooperation with other scientific and clinical medical institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (core SRIs), CIS countries (Russia, Ukraine, and Kyrgyz Republic) and foreign countries (Latvia, Japan, and Turkey) through the organization of international scientific and practical conferences of visiting professors and academic mobility.
Research work is carried out since the foundation of the University. The department faculty members are practicing clinicians, doctors of the first and the highest qualification categories. They are widely involved in the research, development and innovation projects of the University students.
THE DEVELOPMENT AND SCIENTIFIC BASIS OF THE SOCIAL ORIENTED MODEL OF PRIMARY HEALTHCARE (PHC) IN THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN (2011 – 2013)
Innovative medical, social-oriented organizational and management technologies, effective forms, standards and indicators for PHC in remote rural areas with mobile medical units were developed. At the PHC institutions the organizational and management techniques, forms, standards and indicators of socio-psychological work with the population were implemented, as well as the list of competencies for professionals providing medical and social and psychological assistance.
THE INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT OF MEDICAL ORGANIZATIONS SERVING RURAL COMMUNITES OF KAZAKHSTAN DEVELOPMENT MODEL (2012 – 2014).
Proposals were made for improvement of the rural population of medical care in socially significant diseases in the conditions of UNHS on the second phase of the program “Salamatty Kazakhstan.” Innovative diagnostics and treatment technology of socially significant diseases among the rural population based on identified risk factors and progression under the organization of medical services within the transport accessibility were upgraded and implemented. The real need for specialized mobile medical care for the rural population and the ways of the establishment and operation of the transfer of modern technologies to rural health care was established. As a result, the new model of approach of emergency and tertiary care to the rural population has been tested, the evidence-based proposals for improving the diagnosis of coronary artery disease, hypertension, chronic diffuse liver diseases, diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis were developed.
SPECIALIZED DIAGNOSTIC AND MEDICAL AID TO THE POPULATION OF THE RURAL AREAS OF REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN USING MOBILE MEDICAL UNITS PROVISION
Internal grant supported by the Asar-Bereke Foundation and the Foundation of the First President of Kazakhstan.
Continuing monitoring of the effectiveness, safety and efficiency of embedded algorithms of management of common diseases in the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Conducting scientific substantiation of functioning of the health care system through the development of transport medicine
MSTC LEARNING THE RULES OF SECURITY AND BIOSECURITY OF THE MOBILE MEDICAL UNITS SPECIALISTS WORKING IN THE NATURAL FOCI OF EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND QUARANTINE INFECTIONS (2013 – 2015)142 doctors of mobile medical units and primary health care units from 14 regions of Kazakhstan were trained for the basics of biosafety and biosecurity of especially dangerous infections (plague, cholera, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, tick-borne encephalitis, tularemia, etc.) when working in the MMU in Kazakhstan. Publication of clinical governance rules of biosecurity and scientific articles.
Action research in 2015 DEVELOPMENT MODEL OF INNOVATIVE EYE DISEASES TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
The object of study: patients with glaucoma, the experimental animals, the state of pharmaceutical care in glaucoma.
Objective: To develop a model of innovative diagnostic techniques and treatment of primary glaucoma with the use of new technologies
Degree of implementation: the number of publications – 15, including abstracts – 4, articles – 11, reports – 3.
Action research in 2015 -2016 (made in the form of the State and Private Partnership based on a memorandum between KRMU, MHCSD of RK, RK SCPP)
THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE EVIDENCE BASED PROPOSALS TO PROVIDE PSYCHOLOGICAL, MEDICAL AND SOCIAL AID TO CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES”
The object of study: families with children with disabilities.
Objective: To develop evidence based proposals to ensure a favorable moral and psychological climate in families with children with disabilities, and consequently more effective social adaptation, enhancement of the ability of children to self-service, orientation, training, and communication.
As a result, of the work a holistic methodological approach to the determination of the content, tools, forms and methods of psychological assistance developed for families with disabled children that drastically improve the morale in these families and contribute to the rapid social adaptation of children with disabilities. Introduced the telemedicine technology, in particular the on-line consultations to significantly improve the efficiency of psychological assistance to families with disabled children; mobile medical units have a specialized staff of clinical psychologists who allow to improve the efficiency of psychological assistance to families with disabled children.
As a result of the expansion of scientific research, the introduction of the results obtained in the educational process and practical public health care, the number of patent applications and the share of publications in international peer-reviewed journals increases.
Short-term goals to raise funds for the development of basic and applied research are set for the University, including conservation and development of the scientific potential in priority areas of medicine from the following sources:
- Republican budget – grant and program-oriented funding,
- Local budget – research at the regional level,
- International grants – held in the framework of international research programs,
- Grants – from national and foreign sponsors, located on the territory of Kazakhstan,
- Own financial resources.
- Mansharipova A.T., The Monograph on Regulation of Programmed Cell Death with Coronary Artery Disease, Almaty, 2012, – p.112.
- Mansharipova A.T., Bulentaeva Z.A. “Molecular Genetic Mechanisms of Apoptosis in Coronary Heart Disease.” Guidelines, 2010 – p.31.
- Mansharipova A.T., Dzhansugurov L.B., Khusainov E., Berkimbaeva Z.A., Kim Z.G., Shokareva G.V. Mukhamediev R.I., Mukhamedieva E. , Visualization of Apoptotic Cells at Diseases of Cardiovascular System for Scientific and Educational Programs of the Type // Actual Problems of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine – 2014. – № 1 (4). – p.18-19.
- Mansharipova A.T., Mukhamediev R.I., Dzhansugurov L.B., Husaynova E., Berkimbaeva Z.A., Mukhamedieva E., Ahsan Ali. Some Mechanisms for Programming and Visualization of Apoptotic Cells of the Cardiovascular System // Actual Problems of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine. – 2014. – № 3-4 (6-7). – p.13-14.
- Mansharipova A.T., Eshmanova A.K., Kim Z.G., Ahmad Nasir, Sadyrova G.A., Satybaldina G.R., The Study of the Cardiovascular System for the Prevention of Age-related Diseases // Actual Problems of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine. – 2014. – № 3-4 (6-7). – p.20-23.
- Mansharipova A.T., Eshmanova A.K., Nuftieva A.I., Sadyrova G., Ahmad Nasir, Pominova N.M., Severova E., Denisov Y.D, Tegizbaev E.T., Lekerov E., The Study of Rehabilitation Technology for Age-related Diseases // Actual Problems of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine. – 2014. – № 3-4 (6-7). – p.36-39.
- Muhamedyev R. I., Mansharipova A.T., Muhamedyeva E.L., Visualization of Biological Processes Described by Models of Apoptosis // Life Science Journal. – 2014. – №11. – p.320-327.
- Zagulova D., Muhamedyev R., Ualiyeva I., Mansharipova A., Muhamedyeva E., Optimization of Medical Information Systems by Using Additional Factors // Computer Modelling & New Technologies 2014.- №18 (1) .- p.100-108 .
- Mansharipova A., Muhamedyeva E., Muhamedyev R., Approaches to Visualization of Apoptosis Models // The Proceedings of International Conference on Informatics in the Scientific Knowledge-2014, VFU “ChernorizetsHrabar”. – Varna, 2014. – p.137-146.
- Mansharipova A.T., Mukhamediev R.I., Dzhansugurov L.B., Husainova E., Berkimbaeva Z.A., Mukhamedieva E., Ahsan Ali., Programming and Visualization of Apoptotic Cells in Cardiovascular Pathology // International Scientific and Practical Conference on Medical Science: Achievements and Perspectives”. – Moscow, 2014. – p.50-55.
- Ravil I. Muhamedyev, Viktor I. Gopeyenko, Yevgenia A. Daineko, Alma T. Mansharipova, Elena L. Muhamedyeva // A Method of Three-Dimensional Visualization of Molecular Processes of Apoptosis. The 1st International Conference on Augmented and Virtual Reality. – SALENTO, 2014. – p.16.
- Mansharipova A.T., Muhamediev R.I., Dzhansugurova L.B., Husainova E., Berkimbaeva Z. A., Muhamedieva E., Ahsan Ali. Programming and Visualization of Apoptotic Cells in Cardiovascular Disease // Proceedings of the Participants of the International Scientific and Practical Conference on Medical Science: Achievements and Perspectives”, July 15, 2014 – M.: “MIA-MED” LLC, 2014 – p.50-55. (ISBN 978-5-600-00338-5).
Director of the Research Department:
Almagul Tuleuovna Mansharipova
MD, Ph.D., professor, graduated from Alma-Ata State Medical Institute, graduated from doctoral studies in cardiology, cytology, histology, cell biology. Worked as a therapist CRH of Almaty region, a cardiologist at the emergency hospital in Almaty, researcher, head of the cardiology department at the Institute of Cardiology and Internal Diseases of RK Ministry of Healthcare. During her career, she was the director and the executive in charge of 12 basic and applied research projects and research and development projects. She has more than 200 scientific publications, guidelines, patents, including foreign. Repeatedly awarded diplomas of the MHCRK and universities. She received “Academic Honesty” nomination award in 2014.