ADMISSIONS OFFICE: +7 727 250 67 85
Documents submission begins on June 1
We are glad to welcome you on our website!
Kazakh-Russian Medical University is one of the largest private medical schools of the country. For over 20 years we are at the protection of the health of the nation, preparing the strongest of the doctors and pharmacists demanded at the professional community, who are able to easily navigate in the rapid development of the healthcare industry; creating conditions for the comprehensive development of the personality of the future specialist; preserving and increasing the moral and ethical values of the doctors.
WHILE ACHIEVING HIGH LEVELS OF RESULTS, WE SET THE NEW, HIGHER STANDARDS OF THE EVALUATION OF OUR WORK.
Our Mission is the organization of the socially oriented university in terms of the state and private partnership, carrying out the training of highly qualified healthcare professionals, to help to improve the quality of the healthcare services and public health.
There are more than 20 medical institutions throughout the country among our teaching and clinical bases: the A.N. Syzganov National Research Center of Surgery, the Centre of Forensic Medicine of the Ministry of Healthcare and Social Development of the RK, The Emergency Healthcare and Ambulance Hospital of Almaty, the “Aksai” Republican Children’s Clinical Hospital, The Kazakh Research Institute of Oncology and Radiology, and many others.
KRMU today is:
- the strong practical training of students in leading clinics of the country;
- the participation in the work of mobile medical units together with the most experienced Kazakh and foreign experts;
- the faculty of world-known doctors and teachers, Kazakhstani and foreign scientists;
- the individual approach to the student’s learning process (academic groups for 6-10 persons).
- the training and internships abroad through our programs of academic mobility;
- the opportunity to study on the state educational grant;
- the employment rate of our graduates is more than 95%;
- the affordable pricing for training;
- the high demand for medical professionals in the world.
The educational programs of the University meet the state standards of education for medical and pharmaceutical specialties, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan.