Position: Rector of the Non-profit Organization “KazRosmeduniversitet”. Academic degree, academic title: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor.
Position: Rector of the “Kazakh-Russian Medical University”
Date of birth: 01/11/1963
Education: Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, General Practice, Doctor; M.Kh.Dulaty TarSU, Jurist – Lawyer
Academic degree, academic title: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor.
Scientific and labor activity:
In 1997, in St. Petersburg Dr Jainakbayev defended his thesis, and in 2004 – his doctorate. In 2005 he was awarded the academic title of assistant professor in the specialty of medicine. In 2006, for solving a major problem, N.T. Jainakbaeyv was awarded the title of Professor. He is the Vice-President of the Academy of Sciences of Clinical and Fundamental Medicine of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 1986-1987 Internship;
- 1987-1992 GBSP 1992-1995 GBSP;
- 1995-1997 EMERCOM of JSC “Khimprom”;
- 1997-1998 USP RSE Kazakhstan Temir Zholy;
- 1998-1998 Republican State Enterprise “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”;
- 1998-2000 State Medical University “Zheldormeditsina”;
- 2000-2002 “Medical Transport Service”;
- 2002-2005 KMI Rector;
- 2005-2010 KMU Rector;
- 2010- present, KRMU, Rector.
Certificates: certificate – training seminar “Preparation of a report on the university’s self-assessment in the framework of institutional accreditation”; certificate of IAAR- “Development of an intra-university system for ensuring the quality of education; training course on the topic: “Manager / Internal Auditor of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015” 01/31/2017 03/03/2017 CERT AcademyforCentralAsia, IRCA LeadAuditor.
Position: Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs. Academic degree, academic title: Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Sadykova Sholpan Sauatbekovna
Date of birth: June 11, 1974
Contact phones: 8 (727) 250-26-91
Education: High, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Almaty State Medical Institute named after S.D. Asfendiyarova, Almaty Clinical Residency in Infectious Diseases KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarova, Almaty
Primary specialization “Therapy” ASIAMS, Almaty
Place of work: NEI “Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University”
Position: Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs
Scientific activities: Her research interests include gastroenterology, hepatology, infectology, as well as medical education and professional development. There are 37 publications, guidelines for doctors published
Work experience: 20 years
Main places of work:
- September 2018 – Currently, the NEI “Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University”, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs.
- from 2016 to 2018 – Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, Head of the Department of Internal Medicine No. 1 with a course of hepatology.
- from 2012 to 2018 – Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarova, Director of the educational Department “Internal Medicine”, which included 26 departments of therapeutic profile.
- 2011 – City hepatitis cabinet, implementation of the state program for the control and treatment of viral hepatitis, infectious disease. doctor, hepatologist.
- 2010 – Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, assistant professor of internship and residency in therapy.
- 2008 –Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Almaty, infectious disease doctor, hepatologist.
- 2007 – Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, Assistant at the Department of Postgraduate Training in Therapy.
- 2005 – Laboratory of Immunology, Scientific Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology named after H. Zhumatov, researcher.
- 2000 –City Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital named after I.S. Zhakenov, an infectious disease doctor.
- The cycle “Clinical electrocardiography” Almaty State Institute of Advanced Medical Doctors (AGIUV).
- “Organization of PHC to the population. Implementation of the State program for healthcare development of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Salamatty Kazakhstan” for 2011-2015. The role of the primary care physician »AGIUV.
- “Viral hepatitis and HIV infection” AGIUV.
- 2010 – Trainings on the use of simulation technologies in the direction of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Center for Medical Simulation “MSR”, Tel Aviv (Israel)
- October 2012 – clinical internship at the Rambam Clinic, Haifa, Israel, at the Institute of Gastroenterology with a degree in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 500 hours.
- November 2014 – FPK “Emergency Cardiology”, Hospital Sema, 380 hours.
- Selected issues of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Scientific Research Institute of Cardiology and Internal Medicine (NIIKVB), Almaty.
- September 2014 – “Innovative methods and technologies in medical education”, 24 hours, AGIUV.
- February 2016 – “Physician Exchange Program in Viral Hepatitis C”, Medical Institute of Hanover, Germany. The program of exchange of experience of specialists of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of Hepatology “Modern approaches in the treatment of hepatitis C”.
- August 2016 – The cycle “Actual issues of cardiology”, 108 hours
- October 2017 – Salzburg Medical Seminars on the topic: Lipid Metabolism, Salzburg, Austria with the support of the US-Austrian Foundation and the Open Society Institute, New York.
- November 2017 – continuing education in the Gastroenterology cycle, 216 hours at RMANPO, Moscow (Russia).
- March 2018 – “Head of educational projects”, Moscow (Russia).
- October 2018 – training seminar – “Accreditation of medical education: International and National context and prospects” – 16 hours, Astana, Eurasian center for accreditation and quality assurance of education and healthcare ECAQA, AFMC, WFME.
Participation in international congresses:
- In different years, she was a delegate, speaker of congresses and conferences held in Kazakhstan and abroad (EASL, UEGW, APASL, congress of therapists of Russia, Levitan readings).
- UEGW- 2012, (Amsterdam, Netherlands);
- APASL – 2015, (Istanbul, Turkey);
- EASL– 2013, (Amsterdam, Netherlands), 2015 (Vienna, Austria), 2016 (Barcelona, Spain), 2017 (Amsterdam, Netherlands), 2019 (Vienna, Austria);
- International Symposium of Gastroenterology – 2014, (Prague, Czech Republic);
- Levitan readings, congress of therapists in 2017 (Moscow, Russia);
- EBMA (European Board of Medical Assessors) – AMSE (The association of medical schools in Europe) – Annual Conference Lodz. Poland – November 2019, (Lodz, Poland)
- European Association for the Study of the Liver (Europe).
- ROPIP (Russia).
- Expert of the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating of the Republic of Kazakhstan (IAAR).
- Awarded with a breastplate dedicated to the 35-th anniversary of the emergency treatment at the PCV “City Clinical Hospital No. 1” of the Almaty Health Department.
- Awarded a diploma and a medal KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarova
Position: Vice-rector for educational work, associate professor of the non-profit organization KazRosmeduniversitet.
Full name: Sovostyanova Tatyana Anatolyevna
Date of birth: 22 September 1959 year.
Contact second phone: 8 (727)250-92-58 .
Education: Higher medical .
Alma-Ata State Medical Institute, specialty – ” Pediatrics , qualification-doctor (1976 -1982 ).
Place of work: NUO “Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University” , Almaty .
Position held: vice-rector on educational work .
Scientific activities: Title: Associate Professor KRMU ( January 31, 2014 year of . , The protocol № 5 ).
And has 12 articles, including abroad.
- 1982 -1983 years Internship in” Children’s Psychiatryand Neurology “, Republican Psychiatric Hospital in Almaty.
- 1983-1984 years doctor pediatrician, City Children Infectious Disease hospitals №3Almaty .
- 1984 -1985 years District pediatrician of the Moscow, District Department Health care in Almaty.
- 1985 -1986 years Doctor pediatrician , City ClinicalChildren’s Hospital№1, Almaty .
- 1986 -1998 years Assistant of the Department ofPropaedeutics of InternalDiseases KazNMU Asfendiyarova , Almaty .
- 1994-1999 part-time worker at the Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases of KRMU in Almaty.
- 1999 – 2019 years. to date, an employeeof the NEI “Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University”, Almaty.
- 2000-2008 Deputy Dean of the Faculty of General Medicine of the NEI “Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University”, Almaty.
- 2009-2016 Dean of the Faculty of General Medicine of the NEI “Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University”, Almaty.
- 2016-2017 years Vice-Rector for educational, methodical and educational work NEI “Kazakh-Russian Medical University” of Almaty.
- Since 2017, I have been working as vice-rector for educational work of the Kazakh-Russian Medical University, Almaty.
Advanced training courses
2018 yr. KRMU Hospital and scientific management, certificate 2017 yr KRMU Management System ISO 9001 : 2015 certificate The formation of information and communication technologies of the teacher.
Educational methods for updated content programs in the education system.
2016 , IAAR Development of an intra-university system for ensuring the quality of education .
The procedure of external assessment of the university and the examination of self-assessment reports, certificate
2015 KRMU development and evaluation of educational programs, certificate KRMU Preparations for institutional acreditationcertificate.
International Education Center New technologies of pre-university training.
2013 yr.KazNMU named after Asfendirayova. The introduction of Kazakhstani medicine in the Bologna education system, certificate.
2012 yr. KRMU Further education in pedagogy, psychology and computer science.
ASIAMS Continuing education of leading personnel in the education system.
2010 yr . ASIAMS Clinical Pediatrics with issues of childhood infections.
Innovative technologies in medical education , with a certificate Improving medical education, guarantee of effective health, certificate 2007 yr. Innovative technologies in medical education , certificate 2006 yr. KRMU Pedagogy and psychology, certificate;
Innovative technologies in medical education, certificate 2001 yr. city of ASIAMS, Pedagogy, psychology, computer science, License 2000 yr. ASIAMS Selected issues of therapy ,Evidence.
1999 yr. Faculty of Post Graduate at KazGMU -Asfendiyarova Issues of therapy, License.
Awards: Certificate of Merit, 4 letters of acknowledgment,one from the Minister of Ministry Of Education,Kazakhstan Republic.
Military rank: She underwent training at the military department of the ASMI, was awarded the title of snr. lieutenant of the medical service stock .
Knowledge of languages: Native Language-Russian , English with a dictionary .
Residence: g . Almaty st. ZhibekZholy 125
Mob Phone: 87071074283
E – mail : email@example.com
|About me||Date of Birth: 10/10/1962
Contact Number: 8 (7272)2503946
|[1980-1986] Almaty State Medical Institute, Almaty, Kazakhstan. Major: Medical Business, Qualification – Doctor.
[1998-2000] Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, Almaty, Kazakhstan. Clinical Residency in “Oncology”.
Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University
Deputy Chancellor for Scientific and Clinical Work
|Scientific Work:||Defended the Thesis on the topic of “The influence of psycho-emotional prenatal preparation on the outcome of pregnancy and childbirth.”
Specialty Code: 14.00.01 – Obstetrics and Gynecology (November 10, 2007).
Author of scientific works, including: 2 educational and methodical recommendations, 3 study guides, co-author of the book “Gynecology” in the Kazakh language, has over 40 publications.
|Work Experience:||[2018 – current] Deputy Chancellor for Scientific and Clinical Work, Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University
[2016–2018] Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University
[2009–2016] Associate Professor, Department of Internship and Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, Almaty
[2004-2009] Assistant of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, Almaty
[2003-2004] Head of cost accounting department, Children Outpatient Hospital №7
[2000-2003] Gynecologist Obstetrician Doctor, Children Outpatient Hospital №7
[1991-1999] Gynecologist Obstetrician Doctor, Malovodnoe town
[1989-1991] Gynecologist Obstetrician Doctor, Central District Hospital of Issyk town
[1977-1978] Intern Doctor, Central District Hospital of Issyk town
|Qualifications:||Obstetrician-gynecologist doctor, highest medical category
Independent Accredited Expert in Obstetrics and Gynecology
|«Health Excellence» award , 2014
Russian – fluent, Kazakh – fluent. English – intermediate.
Medical service lieutenant
Classic Literature, Photography, Squash, Table Tennis, Chess
Position: I.O. Vice-rector for administrative work. Academic degree, academic title: Master of Economic Sciences, doctoral student DBA.