The Asar-Bereke Foundation is a public organization founded in 2008 with the aim of providing charity assistance and implementing socially significant projects for the development of remote regions of the country, as well as supporting projects that contribute to the implementation of the most advanced achievements in the country’s practical healthcare.
For the first time in the Republic, the Asar-Bereke Foundation launched a project in autumn 2009 to provide affordable highly specialized medical care to the population. As part of the project, the Asar-Bereke Foundation developed mobile medical complexes that allow for examinations and primary care in the most inaccessible corners of Kazakhstan.
• Contribution to the formation of a conscious and healthy lifestyle of society;
• Implementation of socially significant projects;
• Carrying out charity events.
• Conducting field preventive medical examinations of the rural population in order to identify diseases in the early stages and prevent their development;
• Providing material and social assistance to poor families of urban and rural populations;
• Providing support in obtaining education for those who are not able to use the right to receive quality education.