CONTACT INFORMATION: 53/51, Abylay Khan str., Almaty.
Email: D. Anatomy @gmail.com email@example.com
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of anatomy with courses was organized in 1992, since the Foundation of the KMI.
Organized and created the Department academician of NAS, MD, prof. Rakhishev A. R., head of the Department from 1992 to 2000.
Rakhishev A. R. invested a lot of effort to the organization of the new Department, in the management of scientific work of employees, to the organization of the educational process and educational work with students.
Since 2000, head of The Department Salimgereeva Bagdat Zhanabayevna.
Academic degree-candidate of medical Sciences Bagdat Zhanabayeva
PhD dissertation: “formation of the pathways of the pelvic extremity blood flow under laser exposure”, 1989, Harkov
Medal ” excellent student of higher school»
Number of publications-87, including 3 manuals, 1 textbook
Social activities: member of the Academic Council of the University, member of the UMS, Chairman of the 1st year UVC of the faculty of General medicine.
MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Armentia Gannim Muhtarovna. Ph. D., associate Professor, head of the Department.
- Ussen Dzhumabaev Jumabaevich. Ph. D., senior lecturer
- Kuketaev Indira Sebekova. Ph. D., senior lecturer.
- Praveen Nariman Nugmanovich-Head.course of histology
- Marzhan Maratovna Sharipova
- Nurmukhan Gulmira Serikovna
- Gulfira Signed A Contract Estemirova
- Muratbekova Nazir Tarasovna
- Almaty, Ul. Carcosa Head.a course of physiology
- Duisenbayeva G. B.
- R Raklinovo.U.
- S. Toutanova
- Zhantoreeva G. E.
SCIENTIFIC AND INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITIES
PHD THESES DEFENDED BY THE DEPARTMENT STAFF
- Salimgereeva B. Zh. “Formation of the pathways of the pelvic extremity blood flow under laser exposure”, 1989.
- Dzhumabaev U. D. “Study of arterial vessel walls by IR spectrophotometry in the age aspect”, 1999
- Armentia J. M. “morpho-functional status of the regional lymph nodes in experimental hepatitis in the conditions of correction of the oil extract of burdock root”, 2010
- Kuketaev I. Z. “SK main arterially balandy nesep uity macro microhemocirculation Arnasy”, 2010
“If spectrophotometry”, no. 222, 223, 224. Author Dzhumabaev U. D.
Employees of the Department published more than 120 scientific papers.
The Department has a scientific student group. 1st – 5th year students conduct experimental operations together with interns and residents. They actively participate in University and inter-University scientific and practical conferences, Olympiads with international participation
THE DEPARTMENT COOPERATES WITH DEPARTMENTS OF ANATOMY:
- KazNMU them. S. D. Asfendiyarova. Almaty,
- Medical University of Astana,
- Karaganda state medical University,
- West Kazakhstan medical University. M. Ospanova. Aktubinsk.
- International cooperation -Chernivtsi medical University. Ukraine.
SOCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK
- The Department conducts volunteer work in the center for special social services No. 3 and in the Nur children’s home, Almaty
HONOR OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Rakhishev A. R-academician of the national Academy of Sciences, doctor of medical Sciences, Professor, as a scientist and teacher made a huge contribution to the development of morphological science.
- Academician A. R. Rakhishev practically devoted himself to the service of medicine and morphology.
- Over the years, he has created a scientific school and trained a galaxy of morphology students who work in different parts of the country. He wrote a number of monographs, textbooks, and dictionaries.
- He took an active part in the creation of new medical schools.
EQUIPMENT OF THE DEPARTMENT
Classroom Fund. At the Department of classrooms 11, wet preparatorskaya, Museum of anatomy, laboratory.
Equipments: computers, laptops, printers, multimedia projector, microscopes, micro-products, spirometer, pneumotachometer, electrical stimulator, dynamometer, myograph, Goryaev camera, Forster device, Sally’s hemometer, models, bas-relief models, tablets, atlases, thematic pictures, albums, textbooks, electronic atlases and textbooks.