Address: 201-207 offices, 2nd floor, 53/51, Abylay Khan str., Almaty.
Contact details and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
History of the Department
The Department has been functioned as an independent structural unit since 1992 on the basis of the state medical University. In 1997, with the acquisition of KMI, the Department created a computer class and a laboratory for medical Biophysics. Since its Foundation, it has employed highly qualified personnel with academic degrees and titles. Laboratory work on medical Biophysics was carried out in educational laboratories equipped with modern devices and equipment.
In 1998 — 2010, the course “Medical Biophysics and Informatics” was headed by Professor YAR-Mukhamedova G. sh.
Since 2010 he headed the Department PhD, associate Professor, Koshanov BIRT Kosanovich.
Since 2012, the Department has been headed by Ramilya Ryskhanovna Zhumabekova.
In 2017, by the decision of the academic Council of the University, the course of “Medical Biophysics and Informatics” was reorganized and the Department of “Information and communication technologies”was organized on its basis.
The main activity / aim (если цель) of the Department is teaching disciplines related to information and communication technologies and medical Biophysics. The Department is General education and providesteaching of all disciplines of the Department at all faculties.
The staff of the faculty of the Department is 11 people, including 1 Professor, 5 senior teachers, 4 teachers and 1 laboratory assistant.
THE DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES CONDUCTS CLASSES IN 4 DISCIPLINES:
- ü Medical biophysics;
- ü Information and communication technologies;
- ü Information systems in healthcare;
- ü 3D modeling in medicine.
- ü Sibakov the obvious? Aibekovich Professor
- ü Zhumabekova R. Ryzhanova – senior lecturer
- ü Elmira Serikovna Serik – senior lecturer
- ü Caralluma Lyubov Viktorovna-lecturer
- ü Indira gubankova of Albaina – senior lecturer
- ü Nurbekova Asel Zhanabayevna-senior lecturer
- ü Yermakhan Zhabaev-senior lecturer
- ü Orozakunov Daryn Cherniakevich-teacher
- ü Botagoz Rahatsiz Aktan – teacher
- ü Bektasova Aidan Rahimovna-the teacher
- ü Muratbek Aruna-laboratory assistant
- ü In the period from 2012 to 2018, teachers of the Department published 15 articles. We also actively work with students to prepare research projects for participation in research competitions and reports for presentations at scientific conferences.
- ü Social and educational work.
THE DEPARTMENT CONDUCTS ACTIVE SOCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES. IT IS CARRIED OUT IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- ü civic and Patriotic education;
- ü spiritual, moral, and aesthetic education;
- ü prevention of offences;
- ü promoting a healthy lifestyle;
- ü affirmation of universal spiritual values.
- ü Atan B. R. – “the women’s social organization-Yes geometricaly opticana oitda devalk carlaude GSEE the rules»
- ü Orazalinov D. K., Nurbekova A. J. – “Biofizika mytoday dinamani blender»
- ü Nurbekova A. J., Isabekova R. R., Sark E. S. – “Leumit Gelder mletter ru algoritmer siyathemba»
- ü Gubankova I. A. – “Asian oitda Webinar jimbastard timing»
HONOR OF THE DEPARTMENT
Candidate of philosophical Sciences, associate Professor, Koshanov BIRT Kosanovich. Has published textbooks: “Medicinally Biofizika sertanly gmaster” (2006), “Medicinal Biophysics” (2008), who made a great contribution to the educational process, in charge of the Department.
EQUIPMENT OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Department is equipped with 3 computer and 4 classrooms. All computer classes are equipped with computers.