Adress: Almaty, Abylay Khaa Ave. 51/53, 2 floor
Office: +7 727 250 54 57
Documents for admission to the Residency Program are accepted from July 10 to 30 at the Admissions Office at 71, Torekulov Str., 1st floor, from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with a lunch break from 1 pm to 2:30 pm. Entrance examinations are held from August 10 to 20. Enrollment in the KRMU is made until 25 August.
1. Admission to the Residency Program is regulated by Typical Rules of Admission to the Educational Institution providing professional study programs of postgraduate education. The Rules are approved by the Government Regulation of the Republic of Kazakhstan №109 dated January 19, 2012.
2. Сitizens with higher medical education are accepted to the Residency Programs of the KRMU.
3. The admission to the Residency Programs for the study by the state educational order is carried out by the Admissions Office on a competitive basis according to the results of entrance examinations.
4. Persons entering the residency must present the University the following:
- a statement addressed to the Rector;
- a copy of the diploma of graduation with the transcript;
- Internship certificate;
- copy of ID card;
- a notarized copy of the work book (for employed persons);
- medical certificate form 086-U (together with a card of the passage of x-rays);
- six photographs sized 3 x 4 cm;
- list of scientific and methodological papers, if any;
- letter guaranteeing the conclusion of the contract and payment of expenses for study for persons arriving on a contractual basis;
- a copy of military ID;
- a copy of the registration certificate (for male applicants)
- paper folder, envelope.
Together with copies of the documents specified in this paragraph, the originals for verification must be provided, and they are returned after the verification.
5. Applicants for Residency Programs will take entrance examinations in the form of testing on one of the foreign languages in the volume of programs established for university graduates (developed by the National Center for State Education Standards and Testing of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
6. Examination on special discipline in the volume of higher education programs carried out in the verbal / written form, according to the schedule exams.
7. Foreign nationals coming to the residency, pass entrance exams on:
- Kazakh or Russian language (language of instruction);
- Special discipline in the language of instruction.
8. Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, having international certificates proving the knowledge of a foreign language in accordance with the Common European Framework (standards) of language proficiency are exempted from entrance examination in a foreign language to the residency of the following exams: English: Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL ITP — not less than 460 points), Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program Internet-based Test (TOEFL IBT, a threshold point — not less than 87), (TOEFL threshold point — not less than 560 points), International English language Tests System (IELTS, threshold point — not less than 6.0); German: Deutsche Sprachprufung fur den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau C1 / C1 level), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau C1 / C1 level); French: Test de Français International ™ (TFI — not below the level of B1 on the reading and listening sections), Diplome d’Etudes en Langue francaise (DELF, level B2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue francaise (DALF, level C1), the TEST de connaissance du francais (TCF — not less than 400 points).
9. The re-examination is not allowed.
10. The Admissions committee makes a decision for each candidate based on competition according to the results of entrance examinations. In case of equality of competitive scores persons having the highest estimate for core subjects, and then graduated with «honors», receive a preferential right for admission. Then take into account scientific advances on the profile of the respective scientific specialty.
11. Enrollment is made by the Order of the Rector.