ANNOUNCEMENT ESSAY COMPETITION
ANNOUNCEMENT ESSAY COMPETITION
From April 23 to May 14, 2020 a competition for the best student’s essay is held.
- development of skills of independent creative, scientific thinking and written presentation of one’s own thoughts.
- fostering a sense of patriotism and pride in the historical past of their homeland.
The essay competition is held in three categories:
- 1. Essay on discipline;
- 2. Innovations in medicine;
- 3. The feat of the people in the Great Patriotic War.
To participate in the contest, applicants submit:
- Stage I: from April 23 to April 24, 2020: subject on discipline; application for participation in the competition (Appendix 2).
- Stage II: from April 27 to May 1, 2020: competitive essay.
- Stage III: from May 4 to May 14, 2020: work of the jury, summing up the results of the competition and announcement of the results.
- essay competition is held for students of all specialties;
- participation in the competition is free of charge;
- to participate in the competition, the student directs the work to the competition commission within the specified period;
- for the competition are accepted works performed individually. Works performed by a team of authors are not allowed to the competition;
- one participant provides one work for the competition;
- Requirements for the content of the competitive work:
- works corresponding to the subject of discipline are accepted for the competition;
- only one topic by one discipline is accepted;
- the work must be consistent with the genre of the essay. The essay is carried out on the topics of nominations considered in the framework of the competition program. Your essay should contain a question, a problem, motivation to think. You should use a scientific, creative approach. An essay may have appendix, but it depends on the material.
- essays received after the deadline; that are not relevant to the subject of the contest, as well as those who did not pass the examination for authorship in the Anti-Plagiarism system, are not allowed to participate in the competition;
- references to literature are end-to-end, drawn in square brackets at the end of the text with all the output data of the sources (author, title of work, city of publication, publishing house (periodical), year of publication (issue number), page).
Entries are accepted in electronic form to the electronic mail box [email protected] (an indication in the subject line of the letter “Essay competition and the name of the nomination” is mandatory).
- Essays should be submitted to the competition in electronic form up to 3 sheets in A4 format, performed in Microsoft Office Word. Font: Times New Roman; size – 14, spacing – 1.5. alignment – in width, all fields of 20 mm;
- heading: in the center of the page in bold (author’s name under the heading to the right);
- then after one skipped interval the text is located;
- the work must be in a separate file;
- a file, containing the following information: surname, name (in full), specialty name, course, group number, contact mobile phone number, email address, information about the leader who provided advisory or methodological assistance (if any) (Appendix 2) must be attached to the work;
- essay writing languages – Kazakh / Russian / English;
- compliance with grammar rules is mandatory;
- works that do not meet the specified requirements are not allowed to participate in the competition;
- all submitted works (essays) undergo mandatory verification of authorship in the Anti-Plagiarism system.
- The winners are the participants whose work took 1-3 places in the nominations.
- Winners of the competition in the nominations will be awarded with diplomas. The best results will be published on the KRMU website.
- The names of the winners will be announced on May 15, 2020.
For all questions you can contact by e-mail [email protected] or by whatsapp +77071974080.
APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ESSAY COMPETITION ON DISCIPLINES
Surname _ _ _ _ _
Name _ _ _ _ _
Specialty _ _ _ _ _
Course _ _ _ _ _ _
Group _ _ _ _ _ _
Contact mobile phone _ _ _ _ _ _
Email address _ _ _ _
Name of the supervisor who provided advisory or methodological assistance (if any) _ _ _ _