The Council of Young Scientists of the Non-profit Organization “Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University” (hereinafter referred to as the University) is a public organization designed to promote the professional development of novice researchers, students, interns, residents, undergraduates, teachers and specialists, the accumulation of experience, creative growth, and the maximum use of the scientific potential of young people. 2 The Council is a collegial body whose competence includes the consideration and resolution of all issues related to the organization, functioning and development of scientific research work of young scientists at a university. 3 The Council unites young scientists of the University under the age of 35 inclusive, sharing the goals of the Council and taking part in solving its tasks. 4 The decision on the organization of SMU is made by the vice-rector for scientific and clinical work and approved by order of the rector. 5 In its activities, the Council is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Charter of the university and these Regulations, as well as other provisions developed by the governing bodies of the university. 6 The Council contributes to the fulfillment of the University’s tasks of training qualified personnel for medical institutions, carrying out scientific research, promoting the latest achievements of medical science among young people and involving them in scientific research and pedagogical work in relevant areas.
TASKS AND FUNCTIONS
1) Promotion of training for research activities, their professional growth, the implementation of scientific research, the promotion of the latest achievements of science;
2) Involvement of young scientists and specialists in research activities in fundamental and applied areas;
3) Advocacy and promotion of the implementation of research results of young scientists and specialists.
The board performs the following functions:
1) Ensuring the exchange of information on the main directions and results of scientific and pedagogical activities of young scientists;
2) Advocacy of research results at scientific conferences, scientific and practical seminars, in the media, on the Internet site and in the scientific printed publications of the University;
3) Holding an annual scientific conference of students and young scientists;
4) Interaction and implementation of general control over the work of the student scientific society in accordance with its main Regulation;
5) Dissemination of information on international educational and research programs consistent with the professional interests of young scientists;
6) Carrying out editorial and publishing activities in the form of the issue of the journal NRU “KazRosmeduniversitet” 2 times a year, assistance in the publication of research results;
7) Interaction with innovative and innovative organizations;
8) Representation of the interests of young scientists and specialists in state, scientific, public and other organizations;
9) Development of forms of encouragement for outstanding representatives of scientific youth;
ORDER OF ORGANIZATION AND ACTIVITY OF THE COUNCIL
1 The Council of Young Scientists is accountable to the Academic Council and the administration of the University and is guided in its activities by the provisions developed by the governing bodies of the university.
2 The Council consists of a chairman, a secretary and five members of the Council of Young Scientists. If necessary, the board may include those responsible for solving specific problems.
3 The age of the members of the Council shall not exceed 35 years (inclusive). Other restrictions on the terms of office of members of the Council are not provided.
4. The candidacy of the chairman is approved by order of the rector on the proposal of the department of scientific and clinical work.
5 Candidates for the members of the Council of Young Scientists are nominated from among young scientists and specialists who are actively involved in scientific research, have experience in conducting research, and are respected in the faculties. If necessary, the Council may introduce new members.
6 Candidates for new members of the Council are approved at a meeting of the Council of Young Scientists by a majority of those present.
7 All members of the Council work only on a voluntary basis.
8 Meetings of the Council are held at least once every three months. The Council is authorized to make decisions if more than half of its members are present at the meeting. All issues are decided by open vote and adopted by a simple majority of votes of the meeting participants;
9 The activities of the Council are based on annual plans. The Council systematically reports on its work to the Director of the Department of Science 4
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS
1 To comply with these Regulations and implement the decisions of the University of Ukraine, adopted within the scope of its authority, as determined by these Regulations;
2 Fulfill the assumed responsibilities in the framework of the University;
3 Upon receipt of a message from the SMU of the University containing questions and requests for the execution of instructions relating to the activities of the SMU of the University, timely transmit to the bodies of C